All you need to do is visit the Facebook website or open the Facebook app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Then, enter the phone number or email address you used to sign up, along with your password. If you’re still having trouble logging in, we’ll guide you through some troubleshooting steps you can try, including resetting your password and updating the contact info you used to sign up.
To log in to Facebook, follow these steps
Open your web browser and go to the Facebook website: www.facebook.com.
- On the Facebook homepage, you will see two fields for entering your login information: “Email or Phone” and “Password.”
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account into the “Email or Phone” field. Make sure you enter the correct information.
- Type your Facebook account password into the “Password” field. Be cautious and ensure that you type the password correctly, as it is case-sensitive.
- If you want Facebook to remember your login information for future logins, you can check the “Keep me logged in” option. However, it’s not recommended to do this on public or shared devices.
- Once you’ve entered your email/phone and password, click on the “Log In” button. Facebook will then verify your credentials and log you into your account.
If the provided login information is correct, you will be directed to your Facebook News Feed, and you can start using your account. If you encounter any issues logging in, double-check your login credentials, or you can try resetting your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link provided on the login page.
1. How to download facebook app
Almost all mobile devices can download the Facebook app from their respective app stores. This app will allow you to log into Facebook without having to use your browser.
- On an iPhone or iPad, open the App Store and search for Facebook, then tap Get to download and install the app.
- On an Android phone or tablet, launch the Google Play Store and search for Facebook. Tap Install to begin the download and installation process.
- If you don’t want to use the app, you can use your phone’s browser and visit the Facebook mobile page at https://www.facebook.com.
2. Enter your email address or phone number.
. Once you open the app, you’ll be prompted to enter your login information. Type in the email address or mobile phone number you used to create your account.
- If you’ve registered a Facebook username, you can type that in instead.
- The first time you log in with the app, you’ll be prompted to activate one-tap login. If you do so, you’ll be able to log in by tapping on your name or profile picture the next time you open Facebook on your device.
3. Type in your password
Next, enter your password in the Password text field.If you don’t remember your password, tap the Forgot Password? link instead.
If you forgot your password, you can request that a password reset code or link be sent to your mobile phone or email address.
So we have shown you how to download and login Facebook successfully